WHY ROSES?

I have one passion : Roses.
They grow in my garden. I love painting them in watercolour.

Translate

Saturday, 31 January 2015

INK POT SERIES



What a wonderful way to say "Thank you"!

I have sent a lot of cards of this painting to friends or clients.

I have used my grandmother inkpot



"Thank you" watercolour on Saunders Waterford paper
Paint Winsor Newton
------------


I am always in search of the unusual to add to my paintings with roses.

I thought those inkpots would be ideal.


I have called this one "Roses from Picardie"

It is the title of an old Melody you can listen on Youtube

I was born in Picardy. It was a perfect setting for my roses

-----------


Another painting saying "Thank you"
I have been inspired by this old Inkpot from Quimper in Brittany, France.

Paper Saunders Waterford
Paint fine art artist Winsor Newton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment